Random Posts

Animal Jam Songs Love Me Like You Do

Animal Jam Songs Love Me Like You Do

If you have read my hiatus notice, you might realise this is an automated mail. At that place is too no update in this post!

Anyway, I was tagged by user DoomyPanda of the Animate being Jam Stream to join a little Animal Jam music challenge… It was to notice the subconscious lyrics in Animal Jam soundtracks.

First of all, yous take tagged a person who would do poorly on this challenge. My hearing is relatively adept, simply listening and actually making out words? Not so much…

Anyhow! Allow'due south start it off!

AJ Melody

As well known as the default Jammer den music! I don't know why some people don't similar this music or get sick of it? Information technology'due south so calming…

I was just sitting in my den as I typed a postal service and I thought I idea I heard someone say something…? I can't pin bespeak it anymore though, so I might have heard something else.

Instruments I heard were the flute, tambourines, possible violin and drums and / or timpani.

Summer Funfair

The voices in this soundtrack are very muffled. I like the "fair / carnival" feel it gives, though.

Sounds I can make out includes:

  • The spinning of a random gamble wheel.
  • Ringing of the kickoff of a ride.
  • Instruments includes trumpets and / or trombone, synths, xylophones, cymbals, possible flute…?

I proceeded to hear the sound track on different occasions, at first I was using the Fauna Jam'due south version on alive, so to a YouTube video. These are the words I heard, in order:
Note: […] means in that location'southward something in between, but not specified.

"Cheers so much for this wonderful…"
"You might want to scout your way, it looks like I'm looking for money from your birthday political party."
"You desire to win THIS, you desire to win THAT, and later on that…"
" […] picket me […] You know what?"
"Oh my God, OH MY GOD, […] niggling […] What's going on…?"
"Alright, alright […] you know what? […] Come on, don't let me downwards."
"My tip, that's your tip…"
"Why is it that you lot're smaller?"
"Such ability! or not. Okay, take it away, as long as you relax! […] Come on boys, […] watch me scroll, equally y'all can see […] sunflower […] Prepare or non? […] "
"You're gonna miss that."
"Oh my God, baby… "
"Baby calm downwards…"

At that place's a lot of "baby" in there ahah…

Play Wild

I went to a party to hear this one. I've heard it a lot in the past, I think? I don't recollect besides much haha, only anyhow, the two most distinct thing nigh this soundtrack are the DJ turntable noises and robotic voices.

What I heard:

"Oh yeah, nosotros got information technology right / all."
"What you want / waitin'."

Jammer Anthem

Hmm, really… Wasn't this that soundtrack every member used to have in their den or something…?

Anyhow… things I heard were the DJ turntable, kids cheering. Mayhap as well a horn prop (non an really horn)…? The instruments I could hear were the  g uitar, drums, possible keyboards, flutes

Now, for the lyrics-

"Hey!"
"Hey, Barbie!"
"Never give up!"
"One, two, three, four, whoo!"
"I love Animal Jam."

As a kid, I always thought it said "Hey, buddy", since it would make sense… you know… I'g hearing the "r" in it though so, uh…
At present I'm having doubts haha.

Bouncing Around

Okay, this one's chaotic. I tin can hear this in a playground uh.

Nosotros take children, obviously… I'm a scrap confused at the musical items used also…

I tin hear maracas-similar musical instrument, oboe (?) or trumpet (?), xylophone or that instrument for the Nokia ringtone…? Withal, probably mostly synths. Also, the flavour to this vocal is children screaming and laughing

Hmm… words in the song…

I can't brand any full words out, sadly, but garbled words that after evolve into screams haha…

Club Geoz Den Music

Wow. I do not remember this vocal.

Things I hear are the DJ turntable, trumpet, saxophone, cymbals (or variant), and the lyrics:

"Yay!"
"DJ…" (echoes)
"This DJ'southward so funky, human being!"



Alright! That's all for now!

Jam on, stay rubber!

I'g still on hiatus, though!

Come dorsum tomorrow for yet another non-update post!

Animal Jam Songs Love Me Like You Do

Source: https://rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com/2019/07/07/animal-jam-ost-lyrics/

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter